If you are like most women, you have a daily “To Do List” that is endless. Most likely, your day is spent plowing through this list. Your body then provides a surge of adrenaline enabling you to get most of these things done. Over time, you can become addicted to the adrenaline high that gets you through the day. Unfortunately, this can begin to take a toll on your mental and physical well-being.
Hypnosis Can Help You Effectively Manage Your Stress Level And Create A Sense Of Well-Being
According to the American Medical Association, 90% of illnesses are stress related. Stress among women is on the rise which is linked to higher incidents of high blood pressure, heart disease, auto immune diseases, anxiety and low level depression.
You don’t have to become one of these statistics!
In a hypnotic trance, you’ll learn a series of relaxation responses that will enable you to live a more balanced life. Together, we’ll also identify what your particular stressors are and specific stress resistant behaviors that can lower your stress level. Lastly, you’ll learn how to hypnotize yourself to reduce your stress level on any given day.
Reap The Benefits of Hypnosis For Stress Management And Live A More Balanced Life
- Tame the monkey mind and live a more balanced life
- Learn proven stress resistant behaviors and start enjoying life again
- Incorporate the Relaxation Response into your day routine and be able to deal with stressors with grace and ease
- Gain more vitality and enthusiasm for life
- Learn how to live from a present base mindset
Powerful Hypnosis Sessions For Women
- Regular session — 90 minutes
- Recommended length of sessions are from two to eight sessions
- Bi-weekly sessions are recommended
- Skype or in person sessions in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
Still Have Concerns or Questions About Hypnosis?
Enhance your knowledge and quell any concerns or fears you may have. Take the time to read the informational question and answer sheet about hypnosis. Knowledge is power!
*Note : Hypnosis results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.